Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

rofl

jesus man, i was actually gonna make a game of this myself, but you pretty much nailed it, send me a PM on NG with your skype or something, I'd love to expand it! Thanks man, great job!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Goin Up Goin Up

Really great

You good sir are the king of addicting flash games. I never really play flash games but godamn I'm after killing around 3 hours on this, good job guys!

Skincraft Skincraft

nice job guys

good job!

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

Sorry, got tired fast

I think something you should focus on improving is keeping your designs consistant. Constantly throughout the cutscenes and game the dragons arms were getting longer, he was going from skinny to fat, one second the squirrels eyes are normal black squirrel eyes, then they are cartoony. (maybe that was intentional I dunno) Even in your promo pic on your page the squirrel has crazy huge human hands, but I guess that was just a poke towards sonic or something, however all the other things that weren't consistant have me thinking if it was. The colors were nice and the animation was fine, but the design was kinda crazy. I found it hard to distinguish hazards from the background, unless they were obvious birds or something. Also the game isn't really anything new,first thing that shot into my mind was robot unicorn attack. Basically don't dive straight into projects in future, think about what you're gonna do and have some reference up in front of you, so you dont get all these inconsistent errors. Good luck!

RiverJordan responds:

Yeah, the problems from the design changing is what happened from slowly working on it over a year between coders. Also robot unicorn attack and canabalt were inspiration for this one, again that was waayy back tho.

Thanks for the review chris :)

Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

i wannted

to fuck the cow but it dadn't wark

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

Maybe in the Sequel ;)

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Interesting concept

but i think i speak for everyone when i say the voice acting killed that. had to turn it off it was so annoying.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Haha jesus fuck

The amount of work you guys put in! The art is fucking insane. I could find no glitches in all my play throughs. Well done guys ;)

Lots of people find this review helpful!
TomFulp responds:

Thanks for the... NINE?!

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Genius

Origional, addictive, soundtrack is weird, funny and scary. Well done.

Cream Wolf Cream Wolf

Flawless

You guy's make awesome games, this was the best one so far, extremely addicting and very origional. The mood captured was perfect, well done.

Mountain Maniac Mountain Maniac

Great Fun

Great Concept, Great Graphics, Addicting as fuck.